Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blogs and Change of Resolution

I'm really failing at this getting to bed at a reasonable hour goal. I'm trying, but my job, although I enjoy it, is getting in the way of my sleep habits. I don't get off work till 10pm on most nights then it takes me 15-20 minutes to get home, and I still have to get ready for bed after that. Oh well, I'm working on it. Just gotta figure out a schedule and get myself on it.

I have 2 friends blogs that I follow that are doing a giveaway. So, here's my schpeel about them!
     Hannah's posts on her blog every day and posts about modest fashion at reasonable prices. It amazes me what she can find for so cheap and look so darn cute! Here is the link to the giveaway post http://fashiondiaryofamormongirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-tunes-for-new-year-giveaway.html
     Lara's blog always makes me laugh. She talks about her new experiences she's having since she moved out of her parents house. She often has artistry to describe her stories and they too make me laugh. Here is the link to my favorite post of her's http://lewisandclarkstyle.blogspot.com/2010/10/cookie-cycle.html

I did an FHE lesson on Monday for my little FHE group. I read out of this book about exact obedience. It was really cool. Then while I was driving to work today, speeding about 5-10 over, I realized that I was being kind of hypocritical. Here I was teaching them about how to be exactly obedient and how it will bless us, and I'm not even following a simple thing like a speed limit. It's not like I was even running late to work or anything. I was just driving there. Anyways, I decided that I am going to add to my New Year's Resolution. I am titling it: Becoming the Best Me. I am going to do the best I can do be the best that I can be. It's going to take work and I know that I'm not perfect, but I am striving to be. I want to be more like my Savior.

Well, it's almost midnight and I'm not dressed for bed yet so I'm going to bid you good night :)

No comments: