Saturday, January 22, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 3

Today was a good day. I got my mailbox situation figured out and I can finally check my mail again! Then this gorgeous girl came over for lunch


I absolutely adore this girl. Michelle and I both decided that we needed an extra credit Fall 2009 so we took University Choir. We ended up sitting in the same area and became fast friends. Now we're both living in Utah (she's in Provo with me in Orem) which is nice cuz we can hang out! Except that our schedules totally clash! Lame, but at least we can hang out on occasion. I made my family's tacos (potato and hamburger tacos that are just so delicious!) and we enjoyed the food and got to catch up again.

Today I actually have more than 1 pic! I have 3! So today I got my car fixed! Yay! No more being stranded to my apartment and having to depend on others to drive me places. Look a new tire!

No more hubcap, but oh well. At least I can drive :)

I haven't seen this in a little while

Yes, I am excited for a full tank of gas. My goal now that it is full is to not let it get below half. A) it's much better for the fuel pump B) it's winter and driving when it's getting low in snow is scary cuz what if you get stuck somewhere and you run out of gas? Then you're really stuck C) my sanity doesn't like it when my tank get's below the 1/2 tank haha.

Hope this makes up for not posting yesterday :)

No comments: