Thursday, January 20, 2011

Daily Self Challenge: Day 1

I kinda stole this idea from a friend, but I'm going to take a picture and post something (even if it's just a tiny message) every day. I wanna document my life better in words and pictures :)

Today's message:
I've been riding with my co-worker to work this week due to my pot hole adventure. When we got there, she said "Should I pull a Corbin?" (Corbin is a co-worker of mine and he ALWAYS parks backwards) so she did. Then when we got inside, we found out that not only had the car I rode in and Corbin's car were parked backwards, but my boss' car was parked backwards! Then a few other people showed up and did the same. We even told one of my other co-workers to go back out and back her car in (she swore that she couldn't do it but had Corbin do it for her haha). It was pretty great.  A few people didn't notice the pattern though and threw it off :( Here's the pic of most of us parked backwards today!

So my challenge for myself is to take a pic every day (whether of me or something that I find interesting) and post about it. It'll get me in the habit of posting everyday which should help my goal of daily journal writing! Score! Speaking of goals, I better get off and go to bed cuz it's already past my bedtime :^| Oops! Night!

No comments: