Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are, Running Around Leaving Scars

So I heard this song on the radio and really listened to the lyrics. I thought, this is like how I feel. Then I read the lyrics and watched the official music video. Then I really felt like that's how my life with Stuart was like. Here it is:

At the end, she's given her heart back which is exactly how I feel now that I deleted the last means of communication that he had with me (my email address). I blocked him from Facebook and Google Chat and Skype, changed my phone number, moved apartments (not really because of him, but it's a benefit about it), and now I deleted the only email address of mine that he had. The only way he can ever contact me again is if he stalks me and if he does then I will get a restraining order cuz that is completely and totally unacceptable and stalker-ish. I have a new blog now (auntpanda.blogspot.com) that I'm not going to talk about him at all on because I am starting over. I have my heart back and it's stronger than ever.

No comments: